Dehumidifiers For Home Or Office
Here in New Jersey, we tend to have a high level of humidity in our air. A dehumidifier will help with the problems associated with humidity in your home, or at your office. Humidity even affects our bodies in how effectively we are able to cool our body temperature. This is why we have “feels like” temperatures given to us by weather forecasts. Basically, the higher the humidity in the air, the less able your body is to evaporate sweat, which makes it harder to lower our body temperature. . . so we feel progressively hotter the higher humidity gets. Then, of course, humidity causes damage to interiors that are affected by water in a negative way.
Some of the problems caused to homes by humidity that can be reduced with a dehumidifier:
- Mildew on surfaces and in fabrics
- Mold in wood throughout the home
- The weakening of the wood structure of your home
- Condensation may form in basements and crawl spaces
- Condensation on pipes and elsewhere
- Damage and mold/mildew on wood floors, in carpets, and vinyl.
- Damage to storage items like food and clothing
- Interior paint tends to bubble over time, and then peel
- Reduction in the cooling ability of your air conditioner, which costs more.
The list of problems goes on, but fortunately, there’s a simple and cost-effective solution that your friends at All in One HVAC can help you out with. We can install a dehumidifier quickly, and for much less than you might think, and problems caused by moisture and humidity throughout your home will instantly vanish. We know exactly what a home in New Jersey needs when it comes to humidity concerns, and we’d be happy to pay you a visit and assess your home and advise you on the best options to fit your needs. Just give us a call and we’ll make something work for your busy schedule so you don’t have to deal with any extra hassle or allow damage to your home from New Jersey’s high humidity for a moment longer!
Contact us for more information about how dehumidifiers can save you from costly damages to your home and how to get started finding the right dehumidifier for your lifestyle.